[wpspd-container id=”k788fix7bpv4d0qv” class=”” fullwidth=”false” padding=”false” align_content=”false” margin_bottom=”20″ background=”” color=”” hide=”0-0-0-0″]
[wpspd-row id=”k788fkn6b5avtdsi” class=”” padding=”true” margin_bottom=”0″ equal_height=”false” valign=”false” hide=”0-0-0-0″]
[wpspd-columns id=”k788fkngk1inabgi” class=”” part=”2″ background=”” color=””]
[wpspd-columns id=”k788fkngzczv9o61″ class=”” part=”8″ background=”” color=””]
[wpspd-column-item id=”k788fkngf6ru16yi” class=”” padding=”false” padding_top=”0″ padding_right=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”0″ margin_bottom=”40″]
The Printwear Co. Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between The Printwear Co. (“The Company”) and its customers.
- The Printwear Co. agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to The Printwear Co. and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and if payment has not been made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 8% per annum from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by The Printwear Co. to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to The Printwear Co. in writing. The Printwear Co. will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. The Printwear Co. also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- The Printwear Co. points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of The Printwear Co. to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been applied on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between The Printwear Co. and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between The Printwear Co. and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- The Printwear Co. points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of The Printwear Co.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to The Printwear Co. if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
- The Printwear Co. withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) Copyrighted material
(b) Copyrighted images or phrases
[wpspd-column-item id=”k78wja1eyzfjod0b” class=”” padding=”false” padding_top=”0″ padding_right=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”0″ margin_bottom=”40″]
The Printwear Co. Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 14 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. The return postage for any Refunds or Exchanges is at the Buyers Cost . Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors The Printwear Co. reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of The Printwear Co..
* Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes.
[wpspd-column-item id=”k78wjnb6ypmrbwlu” class=”” padding=”false” padding_top=”0″ padding_right=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ padding_left=”0″ margin_bottom=”40″]
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- The Printwear Co. holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
[wpspd-columns id=”k788fkngbjvnleos” class=”” part=”2″ background=”” color=””]